This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

NuGet Package Missing PDB Files

Oct 16, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Hello,
I am using the NuGet DirectXTK package (see here) in the Hieroglyph 3 rendering framework. For the most part, this is a great way to include the DirectXTK functionality, since it reduces my repository download size, allows for easy updating, and reduces build times.

However, since I started using that package, I have been getting errors about missing the DirectXTK.pdb file. After inspecting the package contents, there are no PDB files at all! After further inspection, it appears that the nuget package was last updated over a year ago, which is of course not optimal either...

Is it possible for you to push a new NuGet package with the latest release of the toolkit? I would be willing to put in the time to understand how to build the package and also to help out with publishing at each release if that is necessary - just let me know if you need/want some help here!

Jason
Oct 16, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Marked as answer by walbourn on 10/16/2014 at 2:52 PM
Oct 17, 2014 at 3:32 AM
Thanks for the links - for some reason if I search for directxtk, these packages don't come up... But now that I know they are there, I'll update accordingly.

Thanks again!